WHAT THE GREENHOUSE IS!?
A greenhouse is, also, called a glasshouse or a hothouse. A greenhouse is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. The interior of a greenhouse exposed to sunlight becomes significantly warmer than the external ambient temperature, protecting its contents in cold weather.
Many greenhouses are high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment including screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting, and may be controlled by a computer to optimize conditions for plant growth. Different techniques are then used to evaluate optimality-degrees and comfort ratio of greenhouse micro-climate (i.e., air temperature, relative humidity and vapor pressure deficit) in order to reduce production risk prior to cultivation of a specific crop.
- Turnkey solutions
- Design & project management construction
- Supervising, maintenance and after sales
- Broad range of international experts in house
- Up to date knowledge in innovations
- Wide network for crop management
- Training center for growers and managers
- Sustainable materials and equipment